Home > Puddle Flange
- Shower Base for Puddle Flange – Centre Waste
- Shower Base for Puddle Flange – Rear Waste
- Shower Base Tile In Grate – Centre Waste
- Shower Base Tile In Grate – Rear Waste
- Shower Base for Channel Grate
- Shower Base for Vinyl Waste – Centre Waste
- Impey EasyFit Shower Base System
- Impey Shower Doors
- Impey Hand Rails
- Impey Shower Seat
- Universal Shower Niche
- Lukas Flooring System
- Channel Grate – Stainless Plain Lid
- Channel Grate – Stainless Tile Insert
- Channel Grate – Stainless Oval Slotted Lid
- Puddle Flange
- Tile In Waste
- Revolver Waste
- Vinyl Waste
- Crommelin Waterproofing Kit
- Pasco PU25
Twist Top Puddle Flange
Installing The Puddle Flange
- Install the twist top into the puddle flange, twist to the height of the tiles and use the square plastic insert when tiling, replace this with your grate when finished (this is to keep the grate clean and scratch free)
- The puddle flange is smooth plastic. It requires the surface to be course so sanding is required. Sand and paint a primer or plumbers glue on the surface of the puddle flange and sprinkled with dry clean sand ready for tiling adhesive application.
- When grouting the gap between the grate and tiles, ensure the grout is thick and does not contain excess water, grout that contains excess water will crack and fall through any gaps.
- Wipe all grout from grate before it dries.
- Please note: Do not fill the puddle flange with tiling adhesive or grout as any water absorbed into the grout lines or that runs under the tiles, needs to drain down the puddle flange, sealing the flange will cause the water to dam and the tiles will start lifting or the water will back up into the rest of the bathroom.
© Universal Shower Base 2015